Poll is closed, and the results are in…
we’ll tap rare Barrel-aged Old Rasputin XV &
Maine Beer Company’s Lunch at 4:30pm today!
Maine Beer Company’s Lunch
This is an “East Coast” version of a West Coast-style IPA. Intense hop flavors with aromas of tropical citrus fruit and pine dominate. A subtle malt sweetness brings the beer into balance… subtle style.
Special Tap Today Friday 08.01.2014
We’ve chosen this beer to celebrate all the great artisans…not just BFM, but also the efforts of our friends at B United (who aged the original beer at their facility in CT after importing it).
National IPA Day
Hopefully warm, beautiful days, and hot nights will rule! On Friday August 1st, we’ll tap fabulous Founders’ IPA’s – Founders Brewing is known for some of the most consistent, delicious tasting brews in craft. Hang with us, and enjoy Devil Dancer, Double Trouble, All Day IPA, Centennial and Reds Rye… these well-made brews are perfect for drinking all day! So, plan with your friends, your neighbors, your better half – go ahead mark your calendars – and get ready to get your hop on.
8) first airplane passenger flight flew from New York to Atlantic City
on May 3, 1919.
7) first incandescent lamp (light bulb) was made by Thomas A. Edison in
Menlo Park in 1879.
6) first submarine was built in 1878 by John Holland of Passaic County.
5) first boardwalk in the world was built in 1870 at Atlantic City.
4) first organized baseball game was played in Hoboken in 1846.
3) first steam locomotive to actually pull a train on a track was built by
John Stevens of Hoboken in 1824.
2) first balloon flight in America was made by Jean-Pierre Blanchard on January 9,1793 – he landed at Deptford carrying
a letter from George Washington.